1 October 2013

I Blog

Blogging is something that I’ve been doing for the past 3 years. Just so you don’t get a wrong impression – ‘I’m not an active blogger.’ Ha! There, I said it. Out loud. Already feeling lighter.



Blogging for me started for college credits and ended on report cards. It’s not that I don’t write or I’m lazy. I super active and I do write but in the best possible primitive ways. When the world was running behind e- notebooks and e- pocket books, I literally used notebooks. Again when the world was head over heels in love with laptops and tablets, I was and still in love with my tree- made- paper- diary. Quite anti- eco of me, no? But it is something I just can’t get over with. I am more of a snail mail or pen pal than the faster- than- cheetah- speed- emails.


Anyways, again this blog may start for college credits but certainly it would not end on report card. What I mean to say is that I intend to continue it as long as possible. I have no clue how I had this epiphany, but you may call me an overnight turned blogger J


No comments: