16 October 2013

My Magic Beans

You don’t buy Them from the stores,
Or find Them behind hidden doors.
Without any notice They come,
Not just one- two but in lump sum.
Out of Them just few stick around,
And after that, They turn your world upside down.
At least to me They are not mean,
That’s why I call Them My Magic Beans.

You sing with Them, you dance with Them,
And then They make you run like a crazy hen.
They help you in your difficult time,
Hatching the stupidest joke, thinking it would make things fine.
Though it helps in a way,
Like a bright summers day.
On Their shoulder you can always lean,
That’s why I call Them My Magic Beans.

Sometimes They unnecessarily fight,
 But you should be at ease like a high soaring kite.
They would never ever ditch,
Even if you behave like a super duper bitch.
‘They’ are my best friends,
Living in my thoughts without paying any rent.
They ain’t nothing like the kings or queens,
Just sweet little, My Magic Beans.


No comments: