16 October 2013

Some Things Don’t Happen Out of the Blue

Since childhood, always wanted a baby brother,
For me, who would always be a trouble-maker.
But God gifted me a gorgeous sister,
With compelling dark black eyes full of blister.

Her hair was dark coffee brown and long like Princess,
Which she always thinks is absolutely useless.
Her features are just like a deer,
But She is the wild tigress without any fear.

And then, I had to share my belongings,
Which was worse as it was happening.
She broke my toys and pulled my hair,
All I needed was some fresh air.
She is the devil in disguise,
And keeps on changing like the rolling of dice.
Yet, She is my sweet little angel,
Who wants to be a shining star in the city of Tinsel.

She is a magnet for danger,
Arrogantly believing as though She is some sort of Power Ranger.
Sometimes She lacks sense,
And trouble follows Her then.

But as years passed by,
Our affection and understanding went high.
She turned to be more matured and strong,
And when She would be around, nothing would go wrong.
Sometimes She is cruel and annoying,
But honestly, without Her, every moment I keep on dying.

When I’m low,
She lightens me by Her glow.
When I find the world cold,
She warms me by Her comforting hold.

Our quarrels and fights,
Has made the bond tight.
The fun and smile,
Is turning into a huge pile.
The gossips and bitching,
Is topped with ‘boy talk’ as icing.

I don’t want these memories to turn timeless,
The thought of it makes me sick and restless.
I’m thankful to God for giving me a sister like You,

Because honey, some things don’t happen out of the blue.


No comments: